Photo Edits

I am learning the importance of photo editing.  When you look at a final picture from any photographer rarely is it the original shot.  Photographers spend a great deal of time editing.  I am learning that it takes a lot of time to edit.  There are short cuts though that allow quick edits with amazing results.  A blog that I have come across has been so helpful in my editing.  They create photo actions which I can easily apply to my photos with the click of a button in PSE8.  CoffeeShop has been amazing to me - the provide great tutorials, free actions/presets and so much more - I love reading through this blog from time to time.

Here are a couple of examples of the actions that I have used from Coffee Shop - I first used the BabyPowder Room action which helped me soften the skin, reduce redness and highlight her eyes.  I then ran the Faded DayDreams Action.  I  love this action so much - it softens the photos and makes them beautiful and elegant.

Okay so here's the before...


and here's the after...

another before


and after...


I'm finding that I'm just touching the tip of the iceberg when it comes to photo editing.  There are so many more edits and things I need to learn but there is only so much time in a day!!

Comments

Popular Posts