The Hoekstra Family {Dunnville, Ontario, Maternity Photography}

A few weeks back I had the opportunity of photography my brother, Darren and his wife Evelyn.  They are expecting their first baby in a couple of weeks time.  Evelyn had asked me a number of times to photograph them and I'm glad everything came together so that I could.  The weather was a little bit tough but I am really excited with how these turned out!  Here are a collection of my favourites!  Enjoy and be sure to leave a little love on this post for our beautiful mama to be!!

Comments

  1. Beautiful! Great Job, Kristen! Good luck parents to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the silhouettes on the pier!!
    Jane Vis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Evelyn you make a beautiful pregnant woman! Beautiful pictures! Can't wait to meet the little Hoekstra!

    Megan <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I especially love the silhouettes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so great. They must love them. Love the silhouettes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable couple! Great images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute, love the little jeans!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome variety and they are an absolutely adorable couple!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous! So much variety and FUN, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos! Love the silhouettes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this session! I really like how you have so many different perspectives and angles. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the silhouette shots! Such a sweet session!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you did a great job! They must be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job! These are neat. Love the one where momma is being carried. As it should be!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet couple. I love these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job these are so wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your sister in law looks beautiful and so happy! The silhouettes are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are fantastic. So much variety.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are beautiful maternity portraits, I love the shot of the jeans on the clothline! She has a perfect round belly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts