Exciting Digi-Scrapping News

So as many of you know I'm have recently dug into the world of digi-scrapping.  For those that don't know what digi-scrapping is, its basically digital scrapbooking.  I learned to do it through a tutorial CD and through following various blogs.  I have been dabbling with it for about 2 years now but really got serious with it about last September.  I am now on two Creative Teams -  Julie Marie Designs and for the site Elemental Scraps.  I love being able to work with the creations of these fabulous designers!

As part of a Template Challenge at Elemental Scraps my LO was chosen by ChrissyW to be made into a Template.  I am so excited about this and feel so honoured that she chose my LO.



Here's my original LO....


and here's what she did with it....


I love what she did with it and I'm so excited to see other people interpretations of the LO.

Kristin

Comments

  1. :) love your layout - thanks for letting me lift you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fun and so exciting! Congrats...I bet it feels good :) Your original LO is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts