Favourite Layouts

When I sit at the computer and decide to make a LO sometimes I can come up with something immediately and other times it takes me a bit to visualize what I would like to see on my LO and how I want to achieve it. A lot of times a really great kit comes along at the Elemental Scraps store and I can right away envision what pictures would be great with that kit.  Other times I wait for some really great pictures and then decide to scrap them.  Either way, when I scrap I don't like to pressure myself to get a LO done.  I like to wait until I'm feeling inspiried or in the mood to scrap.  As a result of doing it this way, I never really find myself fighting with designing a LO.  When I just want to scrap but don't want to put much thought into it I usually grab a template and quickly put something together.  Templates are awesome and such a time saver!

I'm not sure if everyone has had a chance to check out my galleries but below I'm going to post a few of my favourite LO's!  Enjoy!!


This one I've title Sweetness and the kit is by Charlize Creations - Scattered Bloom

One of the first LO's I created was this one titled My Escape - Kit by Carolyn Rose Kit - House of Hope


Here's one that I created using Julie Marie Designs - Be Mine


Here's one using a Template by ChrissyW and the kit is from Captivated Visions


Here's one of my most favourite LO's - its one with the Apple Orchard picture in the back which blended so well with the paper from Sherri Tierney's kit Fall-tastic.  This was also a Template from ChrissyW


And finally, this is my most recently created LO - its used with a kit by Captivated Visions called Trashed which will be in the ES stores next week.


I hope you've all enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed creating them!!

Kristin

Comments

Popular Posts