Frugal Coupon Living

I am a fan of finding a great deal.  I love the feeling of getting something at half price or even better free!!  Couponing is a huge deal right now especially at the state of our economy people are always looking for ways to save some money.  There are a few blogs and websites that I follow that aid in my "finding the best deal".  My favourite blog that I check daily is Frugal Coupon Living.  She posts great deals from groceries to toys and to clothes; I'm always finding some great finds on there. 

This post really caught my eye as I am a Bank of America card holder.  Bank of America is sponsoring a program right now called Museums on Us.  If you present your BoA card on the first Saturday of each month at a participating Museum you will get free admission.  I'm super excited because in our area the Frederick Meijer Gardens is participating in it.  I have yet to try it out and call them to see what the stipulations are if there are any but hey free admission is awesome!

So if you are a BoA cardholder check out their website here and see what's happening in your area.

Comments

Popular Posts