Book Recommendation

A while ago a friend of mine recommended the book, Same Kind of Different as Me, to me.  It looked interesting so I started it on a Monday and I spent all day reading through the book.  It is a true story but reads like a novel.  The whole time I was reading it, I had to go back and check to see if it really was a real life story.  The book deals with so many issues -  racism, marriage, homelessness, sickness and relationships.  It was a real eye opener to me and I fully recommend it to anyone who is looking for an amazing read!

Same Kind of Different as Me: A Modern-Day Slave, an International Art Dealer, and the Unlikely Woman Who Bound Them Together Same Kind of Different as Me: A Modern-Day Slave, an International Art Dealer, and the Unlikely Woman Who Bound Them Together by Ron Hall

Comments

Popular Posts