Adventures in Potty Training

I decided that once we as a family were all reunited again I would try and start potty training with my 2 year old.  While I Meijer I stocked up on princess and minnie mouse underwear and some pull ups.  When we came home my daughter saw the underwear and immediately decided she wanted to wear one.  She went pee on the potty for the second time ever yesterday and even did a big number on the potty!! I am so proud of her! 

We are now at day 2 and she has had only one accident and that was in the church nursery - all the other times she goes on the potty!! I'm so excited and couldn't have been more happier that this is so easy - I'm glad I waited until she was ready rather than me pushing something on her that she wasn't ready to do yet.  I'm going to actively work with her this week and hopefully I'll be saying so long diapers!!

Comments

Popular Posts