Digi-Scrapping Inspiration

Lately, its been hard for me to scrap.  I haven't got the motivation or great ideas.  I stumbled across this website called Zinnias and Swallowtails and they are doing a project called Grow with Love: Kids.  Twice a week they will post journalling prompts and then you can scrap a page with their guidelines.  I love prompts like this because it gets me to think about different things and really challenges me.  Here's my first page for Day One.


The journaling reads:
growing up I was always around kids - I have four younger brothers. I enjoyed the company of kids and I knew that once I married I would want to have kids. When I found the right man we both talked about kids and when we would want them but we wanted to wait until the right time. I always wondered what my kids would be like and what I would be like as a mother. I prayed my children would be healthy, lively and children of God. three years into our marriage we decided that the time was right to begin our family. we prayed for guidance and for the wisdom needed in raising children. a question i often asked my husband was how do I know what to do with them? As a mother you always know what to do, its never something you can prepare for its something to you learn as you go. having children is one of the richest blessings in my life

Comments

Popular Posts