Potty Training Update

A long time ago I posted that we were going to attempt potty training Leah.  I am happy to report that Leah has been completely potty trained since the end of July.  I had heard many stories how its so difficult and that it would take weeks and numerous accidents and cleanups.  Well I was definitely mistaken.  As soon as we showed Leah her new pull-ups and Minnie Mouse underwear she insisted that she should be wearing them.

On they went and after only two days of minor pee accidents she got it.  She now does everything on the big people potty and I couldn't be more happier.  Now I know this isn't normal that it shouldn't be this easy but I'm thankful that I waited until she was ready.  I never pushed her and I think that made all the difference.  She felt like she was doing this by herself and she was so proud!  I'll have a number of months before the new baby comes that we're diaper free, what huge savings!

Comments

Popular Posts