Great Expectations

As many of you know we are expecting baby #2.  We found out that our new baby is a BOY!!  We are super excited and know that Leah will be a great big sister to her new little brother.  I am now about 26 weeks along and quite big.  This pregnancy has been so much different than my first.  This little one is sitting so much lower and is causing me a lot of leg and sciatic nerve pain.  This child is also a very busy child!  I often wonder when he actually sleeps because it feels like he is kicking me and moving around all day long.  He especially likes being super busy around 10:30 - 11:00 p.m. when I'm trying to sleep!  This little one continues to grow as do I and we were happy to learn that everything looks great according to our latest ultrasound!  He is truly a blessing and we look forward to meeting him in only a few months time.

Comments

  1. hi kristin
    how exciting for you! Wishing you and Roelof all the best in the new year!

    Is clickin moms free or do you have to pay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meagan! I just posted another post about ClickinMoms. I've really enjoyed it and learned a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts