Big Girl Bed

With an upcoming baby we decided it was time to transition Leah into a big girl bed.  I had been watching Craigslist for months hoping something would come up but nothing did.  So we spent two days browsing all the furniture stores in the Grand Rapids area and finally found a score of a deal in this set.  We are very pleased with it but most of all Leah is super excited about her new bed.  Its a bed she can grow into as you can see in the pictures she looks so small in her big bed!!

 Along with the bed we purchased a mattress and a five drawer dresser.  I had bought a comforter set at Kohl's during the Black Friday sales.
This is Leah's favourite thing to do -- jumping up and down!!
The bed doesn't stay made long!
She looks so small in her big bed!

Comments

  1. Monica told me tonight that she wants to go to Leah's house tomorrow and play. She misses her friend, and so do I! I think of you daily and pray for you too. I hope that you are handling your diabetes well, and you are feeling better from your recent bouts of sickness. We need to play a meeting/get together! We need to see you once a year at least! -Marci

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts