A few more Layouts...

Finding time to scrap lately is very hard.  I'm so tired now with this pregnancy.  The time that I would have used to scrap (during the afternoon) I now use for naps.  Here are a couple of layouts I created about this pregnancy.

Journaling reads -
We found out we were expecting in August.  However the line was so faint that we had to wait a couple of days and try again.  Sure enough the few days made a difference and there definitely was a solid pink line.  We were very thrilled to be expecting another baby.  However, around week eight I started to get extremely sick.  Not just a first thing in the day sickness but an all-day sickness with extreme tiredness.  This lasted for about 3 months.  I was for the most part home bound.  I spent a lot of time on the couch and trying different foods to see if they would stay down.  After a bit the all-day sickness passed and for the most it was just first thing in the morning.  That too passed and I was feeling much better.  This pregnancy has been so much different than the first.  I guess that’s the difference between a boy and a girl.  From about 15 weeks on I could start to feel this baby move and he hasn’t been quiet since!  At our 21 week ultrasound the technician couldn’t believe how busy this little one is.  He is always active and especially at night when I’m trying to sleep.  I feel as though I’m also much bigger with this pregnancy.  I had a rapid weight gain around 6 months to which after a glucose test revealed that I have gestational diabetes.  I was quite upset at first but realized it isn’t a huge adjustment just something that has to be dealt with. Now with about 8 weeks left I feel every move, every sore muscle and every pain.  I can’t wait to meet this little one who has been living in me for over 7 months now.  

Journaling reads -  We got to meet our little one for the second time early in December.  We were so excited to find out that our second child is a little boy.  A brother for his big sister Leah.  He was very active in this ultrasound but did cooperate for some great pictures.  He is so perfectly formed, so wonderfully made by our maker and so very loved by his family.  We cannot wait to meet him in only a few months’ time

Comments

Popular Posts