Baby Updates

For Leah's first year of life I had a baby calendar.  In that calendar I recorded a little something for every day for the first year.  It was such an enjoyable process to track her growth and development over that first year.  From time to time, I find myself looking back and reading through that calendar and I love remembering all those milestones. 

I've decided to do things a bit different this time with Asher.  I am still going to record things but I thought I'd put it here on this blog.  That way when the first year is up it will be easy for me to make a digi-scrapbook recording that first year.  Its a project that I want to do with Leah's first year but I know that it will be time consuming typing up all those days and weeks!  So here's week three & four.  And I'm hoping to also post pictures when I can and remember to take them!!


Week Three
Day 15 – April 22, 2011 – Today your big sister came back from Grandma’s house. You were weighed at your 2 week check up and weighed 8 lbs.
Day 16 – April 23, 2011 – Grandma & Grampa & Uncle Greg & Uncle Alex came and met you. 
Day 17 – April 24, 2011 – It’s Easter today and we took you to church.  You slept the entire time.
Day 18 – April 25, 2011 – Mommy had her first day by herself with two kids, it is a lot of work!
Day 19 – April 26, 2011 – We all went to SoulCare together and you did great!
Day 20 – April 27, 2011 – You were weighed today and you are now 9 lbs 6 oz!  A healthy little boy!
Day 21 – April 28, 2011 – You make a lot of “boy” noises – grunts and groans – its so cute 
Week Four
Day 22 – April 29, 2011
Day 23 – April 30, 2011 – You are more and more alert and have big blue eyes.
Day 24 – May 1, 2011 – We think you are going through a growth spurt because you eat a lot!
Day 25 – May 2, 2011 – Today you ate a lot and very often.  It was a bit of a frustrating day but we managed to get through.
Day 26 – May 3, 2011 – When you cry your sister says, “Make him be quiet, too noisy!”
Day 27 – May 4, 2011 – You have outgrown Newborn diapers and newborn sleepers – you are packing on the weight quickly!
Day 28 – May 5, 2011 – You are pretty good at sleeping at night – you usually eat within 45 minutes and end up going to sleep right away afterwards.

Comments

Popular Posts