Clickin' Along

Awhile ago I posted about a great resource called Clickin Moms.  This is a place for pro photographers, aspiring photographers and for those who really want to learn to use their camera's better.  This forum has tons of valuable information and helpful critiques which can help you in your photography journey.  I am always looking for ways to improve and I decided to sign up for one of their courses.  As of tomorrow, I'll be embarking on a 4 week course to learn the program Lightroom.  For those of you who do not know, Lightroom is a editing program that most photographers will use to process their images.  I've had it now for about 6 months and can not believe the things this program can do.  In this course, we will learn the ins and outs of the program.  I am so excited to learn how to use it more properly and hopefully in turn this will make my images a bit more catching!  I'm hoping also to post my progress here over the next few weeks, so stayed tuned!

www.ClickinMoms.com

Comments

  1. Hi Kristen,
    I am studying along on the lightroom class with CM. Your organization looks great and your blog is sweet! You are very talented and enjoy the rest of the class! Take care, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwee thanks Stacy!! I'm really enjoying the Lr class its very overwhelming but I think I'm learning a lot. I hope you too enjoy the class!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts