Project 366

I have been giving this project a lot of thought over the last couple days.  Now if you are unfamiliar with what a Project 366 is I'll explain it.  In any given year there are 365 days however this year being a leap year there are 366 days in 2012.  Hence Project 366 and not Project 365.  These projects are big in the photography and digi-scrapping world.  Basically you capture a photo or a memory every day for the next year.  I have known about these for a long time and always admired those people who remained faithful and posted their photos or layouts each day.  It seems like such an undertaking to me.

If you have read my previous post about the New Year and how I want to work better at being content at being home and learning God's original design of motherhood, I thought this project may help me see those things.  I want to see the beauty in every day things.  Whether it would be cleaning, playing or even dressing my kids - I want to capture these memories and reflect on them.  And so here's the start of my Project 366, it will be hard but I hope that through my every day use of my camera I also may continue to grow in my skills, to see new perspectives and to capture some awesome memories!!  First few days of photos to be posted tonight....after kiddos are in bed- one of my favourite times of day. :-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts