Then & Now

If you've been following my blog you know that I've been a part of this great site called Clickin Moms

www.ClickinMoms.com

I have been a member there for a while now.  I have found it extremely helpful in my photography journey and I hope to keep learning more from the many talented photographers there.  There has been a couple of posts going on there now of everyone's photography journey - their then and nows.  I am always amazed at the progress that each person puts forth and it is so inspiring to me to keep on going.  

So I thought I would participate as well - not in the forums but here on the blog.  Enjoy!!

June 2008 - my first digital camera - a Canon Powershot - a trusty point and shoot camera.
 
August 2008 - oh selective colouring!

March 2009

July 2009 - I purchased my first DSLR - a Nikon D60 complete with two kit lenses.  Shooting in Auto mode.

Fall of 2009  - again selective colouring!!
an edit....
Early 2010 - A photoshoot and edit with Leah!
Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter 2010 - first time in Manual mode - I think I flipped from manual to auto alot this year!


At this point, I was constantly using actions different photoshop techniques!

2011 - fully committing to Manual mode - but shooting in jpeg!




2012 - I have switched over to shooting RAW images and I really feel that my 366 project has helped me tremendously in my photography journey!  Here are a couple of my favourites so far this year. And I'm hoping in a year's time I can do another one of these just from over the past year and also notice growth!

  

and my all time fave right now with the D90 and new lense...


I recognize I have more growing to do and I'm still learning my style, composition, focus, lighting and so much more - but all this makes me keep wanting to learn and grow my passion for photography.

Comments

  1. You are super talented, lady friend! Anytime you want a different model to try your photog skills on, just let me know! You can borrow my kid/family anytime!!

    Missed ya today :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts