{Everyday Moments} Month One

I am so excited to be able to share with you a project I am part of.  A blog circle title, Everyday Moments.  It was created out of a desire of many talented women who happen to be awesome photographers!  Some of us desired a place to showcase some of our work, others wanted a monthly challenge and others (including myself) just wanted something to inspire me to continue forward - to keep on practicing and to keep learning.

The photos that I'm choosing to put up for my first post are very personal to me.  My husband and I recently (yesterday!) returned from our first ever vacation to Miami.  Yes it was a great trip, complete with sun and white sandy beaches, but to me it was so much more than an awesome trip.  This trip was a long awaited eight year celebration.  If you don't know us or our situation, my husband is a Pastor and as of this past October he is fully ordained Pastor.

It took our family eight years to get to this point.  A lot of amazing things have happened over the past eight years but there have been a lot of tough times as well.  And so on to my pictures!

These were taken on the beach in Miami at sunrise.  I have never before been able to wake up early and watch the sun rise over the ocean, but what an experience! 

To me these pictures depict a sense of peace, a new beginning and a life ever so blessed!  The creator God has watched over and kept us close to him over the years.  His grace has been shown over and over to us and sitting on the beach that morning, that is what kept coming to me.

I'm also linking up to the very talented Tabitha of Tabitha Kay Photography - scroll down after the pictures to follow to Tabitha's blog!


And remember to check out this link:
 

Comments

  1. Those are beautiful! Congratulations to you and your husband-such a great accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing! God bless your family, and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Congrats to your husband. Love the Cinnamon Girl template:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are beautiful and so fitting after your husband's wonderful accomplishment. What a great journey!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts