A Slice of Paradise!

Just over a month ago I traveled to Miami to attend a Pastors Spouses Conference.  It was an amazing three days filled with lots of laughter, worship, tears and joy.  It was so good to see some of my friends from our seminary days and it was good to meet and hear from other Pastors wives who are more seasoned than I.  At the end of the conference, Roelof joined up with me and we spent the week vacationing together.

We had always said at the end of eight years of schooling we were going to celebrate with a trip, for just the two of us.  And so this opportunity came up and we had to seize it.  Here are some of our pictures.  They are a mix between camera phone and the good camera.  I can't post all of them since there are so many but here is a small taste of the beauty that we experienced that week.



Comments

Popular Posts