Coming Along...

I'm now almost four weeks into my Mastering Natural Light Indoors course through Clickin Moms, and I wanted to say that this course has been amazing so far!  I have learned so much about indoor lighting and I must say I am coming to love shooting indoors.  It used to be that I used to crave the beautiful weather so we could get outside and get some nice shots but more and more I am realizing that I can have better control over indoor light and I can create some dramatic shots with just a little bit of light.  Anyways enough words, let me just show you some of what I am excited about!


Comments

  1. i enjoy your creativity in everyday life moments - Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flower shot - very stunning! And I recognize and crave that cupcake. So delicious. You make everything you touch beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts