{A Cold Spring Hike} Alliston Photographer

I am really excited to be taking another Clickinmoms course, Natural Light with Atmosphere.  It has been teaching me how to utilize all types of light - full sun, back light, haze and sunbursts.  I two weeks into it and am excited to finish the next two weeks. 

For this weeks assignment we needed to submit one image (its so hard to choose only one!) which has a haze created by the sun.  So off we went with the kids during Golden Hour to get some shots.  I am more than excited with all the captures I got!! We had a lot of fun exploring the outdoors and burning energy before bedtime.

The first image is the image I submitted for my weekly assignment.  The others are for your enjoyment.

Comments

  1. So pretty. I can see why it would be difficult to pick just one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts