{Fresh New Life} Alliston, ON Newborn Photographer

A few weeks back I had the privilege of photographing not one but two adorable, sweet little girls.  Their mommies are good friends of mine and when they asked if I would like to take pictures of their precious new ones, I jumped at the chance!

This was my first time photographing little ones and I've learned its something that takes a lot of patience and a lot of practice, but I am happy with how they turned out!  I look forward to learning more and to growing in this area in my photography journey.  We had a great morning together and I'm excited to be able to share a few of my favourites with you.  Enjoy!


Comments

  1. Absolutely stunning photos! I love the mom and baby profiles. Kristin you have a gift for capturing such beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts