{Growing Life} Alliston, ON Photographer

I clearly do not have enough time in the day to get caught up on posting my pictures!! It has been busy -- with vacation, summer canning and just enjoying the beautiful weather!  I am also in the middle of an exciting development in my photography journey and it will be revealed to you in a few weeks time, so stay tuned!!

We are expected our third baby to arrive sometime in December and this past week we had our ultrasound and our very busy baby is growing well!! We were also able to find out the gender of our baby and we are so excited to announce we are having another Girl! I am excited and nervous at the same time.  Both my husband and I grew up in male dominated houses, with there only being one girl in each family.  I have four brothers and he has one sister and three brothers, so girls is a new thing to me.  But I am up for the challenge and besides girls have way cuter clothes :)

We went out last night for a reveal photo session with the family.  We wanted to use some beautiful summer golden light and we found it!  Enjoy!




 Oh and Roelof wanted to try this one again!  He loves doing these shots!!











Comments

Popular Posts